Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Week 8: Thing #18 - Really!


Zoho Writer

Wow! What a concept. This reminds a lot of the del.icio.us capabilities. I am no longer chained to just MY computer. I can access my bookmarks, my work, my photos (thru Shutterfly) via the Interenet on any computer! Very exciting.

This makes working with others so much easier. I don't know how many times I have tried to share a document with a colleague only to hear back that he/she cannot open it because of the version or some other trouble. This would be a simple way to utilize some of the wiki ideas. Rather than have a wiki, you could have the documents to share out there and available for others to add to or to add their own comments.

This is definitely something that I will use. I have already added it to my del.icio.us site. laughing

1 comment:

Raven About Web 2.0 Team said...

I really need to take more of a look at ZOHO. I use google docs but it sounds like some of the ZOHO tools might work better.

Ann