Monday, July 14, 2008

Week 3: Thing #6

I just tried out Bubblr. It was kind of cool, but I'm not really into comic strips and I would much rather use my own photos. I didn't have the desire to research it much further. I did do one quick comic photo with captions to try it out. I have it bookmarked to go back and look at again later.



Here's the trading card that I made. I made this for my son. He loves doing little journals of things he has done and places he has visited. I thought we could do travel trading cards.

Image hosted @ bighugelabs.com

Valerie and I use plastic "credit cards" for our library cards. These trading cards would be another fun option for library cards. We could easily print the bar codes onto stickers to add to the bottom. Of course, cost would be another issue : )

No comments: