Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Week 3: Thing #5 - SmugMug

All right, I have spent amazing amounts of time today comparing some of the different photo sharing sights. I just set up a page with SmugMug. It is the free 14 day trial, so you can look at it for 2 weeks. I doubt if I will sign up once they start asking me to pay for it. Although, it does have the option to make a button on your Picasa Album to the SmugMug, but I couldn't get it to work. I am also not sure why they would want to do that as they seem like they would be competitors. Here it is http://aksunshine.smugmug.com/

Ever since I went digital, I have been using Shutterfly and I LOVE it. It is free, it is easy and they are always giving me discounts and free things since I am a frequent user of their site and products. They have a new section where I have set up my own Shutterfly website that I can share with friends. I think for my purposes, I need only one site, otherwise I might drive myself batty.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Too much of a good thing is likely to drive you crazy :-) I'm not familiar with Shutterfly. I will check them out.

Ann

Booklover said...

Hi Deanne,
Is Shutterfly something that you pay for? It sounds way cool. I really liked your slide show - looks like you like adventure! I'm going to have to try something like that. The whole thing for me time, time, time.
Audrey J