Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Week 3: Thing #7

As I get deeper and deeper into the sites and tools that we have been exploring, I have noticed ONE BIG THING!!! I have had to start a spreadsheet just to keep all of my usernames, passwords, etc. I think Ann mentioned doing something like this at one point. It is something I wish I would have done right from the get-go as I spent quite a lot of time one day just trying to remember who and where I was!

I am truly loving this class! I have always enjoyed technology but have not always had the time to explore it. This class is giving me that opportunity. I have especially loved exploring the photo sites that are new to me.

I do realize that it is important to pick and choose the tools that you will use as time is such a factor.

Something else that I have done that has not been a part of this class is to FINALLY download music to my i-pod! I think that since I have had so much time in front of the computer lately, I decided to make the leap and figure out the i-pod phase! I'm just a little behind the times, but I am sure listening to some good music while I catch up! ; )

1 comment:

Ann said...

A spreadsheet is exactly what I use to keep track of all the Usernames and Passwords. I sometimes wish for a universal log on - and then I get all paranoid about how easy that would make it for someone to steal my identity.

Ann